- To educate and increase public understanding and appreciation of contemporary art through the establishment and maintenance of a public art gallery.
- To educate and increase public understanding and appreciation of contemporary art by providing public presentations on topics pertaining to contemporary art.
- To support and encourage experimentation, presentation and dissemination of contemporary art that engages artists and the community.
- To provide a forum through special projects and a wide range of disciplines and media that fosters discussion, awareness and understanding of contemporary art within our community.
- To strongly support emerging and established artists, and to encourage audience interaction within this framework.
7 Seymour Street West
Kamloops, British Columbia
Tuesday–Friday, 10 am–5 pm
Saturday, 10 am–5 pm
September 1, 2017
Gallery 1: 238 ft2
Gallery 2: 170 ft2
Please check the Centre's website for the most current information.